Fleetman is an immersive maritime simulator featuring an exceptionally high quality 3D environment.
Train and test your ship’s bridge personnel in all aspects of ship handling, navigation, Rules of the Road, and bridge management in a virtual environment containing open sea, anchorages, ships, and harbor models. Fleetman is a scalable training solution that can run on laptop or desktop PCs as stand-alone trainers or as part of a networked system connected to a Full Mission Bridge Trainer (FMBT). The result is a comprehensive and cost-effective training solution that delivers considerable safety benefits by allowing student skill levels to be developed and assessed prior to exposure to real ships.
- Simulation of safety-critical vessel maneuvering
- Port entry rehearsal including berthing and anchoring
- Fixed and portable variants with multiple display options
- Cost effectiveness through reduced live ship operating hours and fuel costs
- Future-proof and extendable by the use of COTS hardware
- In-built conduits for NMEA and DIS